QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Slow wifi upstairs

Looking for advice. Im with VM for many years and wifi upstairs was always bad. My kids are teenagers now and they need better wifi( cable is better option) to play online. I know this is a issue with blocking wifi signal. So what should i do to boos...

Wifi Pod order(?!)

Hi, I am quickly losing patience with the live chat at VM. It is literally driving me nuts. I've had two separate conversations with agents who have apparently ordered my a wifi pod (the back of the house needs a boost), yet I've still not received a...

matton81 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: No virgin media wall socket

I’m having the exact same problem. I’ve just lived into my new house and received my Virgin box. Step 1 to installing the wifi is to plug it into the virgin media wall socket im supposed to have but I do not have one. I’ve tried calling but the peopl...

Virgin Media Wall Socket not found

Hi,I ordered a broadband only package and was told my address was applicable for a self install kit. However, there is no Virgin Media Wall socket in my house. I am also unable to create  My Virgin Media account - it gives a "Please ensure you provid...

Resolved! Installation Delays and Internet Provision

Hi, I recently signed up for broadband with VM and was given an installation date of 10th July. Foolishly it seems in hindsight, I gave notice to cancel my existing broadband (date of cut-off to be 22nd July).I've now had my installation date pushed ...

Malech by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos