QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cable cut by gardener

Hi,I have an appointment booked for Friday as my internet is not working - gardener cut through the wire. There is no option to add this to my appointment or a note so the technician comes prepared, please can someone help.thanks,Niaomi 

RMai by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Orange LED?

I’ve just been ‘upgraded’ to a ‘new’ hub3 to enable my phone to be connected to the internet. I’ve followed the installation instructions, and although the internet seems to be working I get a solid orange led as reported by others. The instructions ...

moving the external cable

I can not find how to contact an engineer to move the cable. I am having a new driveway put in. Can someone tell me how to get through to a person? I am going around in circles on the phone. Thanks 

COSTELLO by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No VM wall socket !!!!!

I've just moved into a property and I'm trying to set up my Virgin Fibre broadband. I'm at the stage where I need to plug the isolator cable into the Virgin Media wall socket. However, I do not have any of the specified wall sockets available. I can ...

mkchan by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

QuickStart Install kit delivery delayed

I’ve moved house, where the sellers were with virgin, so thought it may have been easier to go with virgin too, plus volt benefits.I’ve just had an email to say the kit is going to be delayed from 8/6/23 to 27/6/23, which is going to impact work as I...

KPLY by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos