QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgrading to giga

Hi quick question , i just upgraded to giga1 , received an email with order number but no more comunication , i wonder when will i receive new equipment and get upgraded.Kind Regards

Stote by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another repull fail

Following on from intermittent connection problems mentioned in another thread, a VM tech visited yesterday and diagnosed a damaged cable so booked a repull, which was attempted today.The short version is, we now have nothing at all. First contractor...

Resolved! No VM wall socket

Hello, I’ve ordered a quick start kit to a property that hasn’t had VM for about 5 years. I can’t seem to locate the wall socket but have found a selection of cables. Could anyone please advise if any of the below are applicable? Or should I be booki...

2B8BE1F9-5E83-45AC-9FC0-F71C9418BA4F.jpeg FCF3EC8D-608F-451B-A47E-0E965EECF2C4.jpeg 7F6CD7DB-AAC8-4C9C-AFC8-4B09B5F92C77.jpeg
Notstan by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! At my wits end

I'm at my wits end and not sure what to do/where to go, I've been waiting for a technician to come accross and do some wire pulling outside for over a week now, each day they say they're coming between 8am-1pm and no one ever does.I've called custome...

No VM wall socket

Hi,I ordered a self installation kit but of course I do not have a VM wall socket. Is here anyone from the Virgin Media team who can get in touch with me to organise a engineer ? thank you