QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lights on Hub

Hi, We recently received a self-installation kit today, and it’s the hub 3.0. I followed the instructions, however we don’t have a Virgin Media wall socket, but there is a cable coming through that looks very similar to that supplied with the hub. I’...

No Service

VM has been down in our area for three days now. My wife and I work from home and my son is studying for his A levels so this has been very disruptive. I understand that there will sometimes be problems, but what upsets me is the lack of communicatio...

NO ROUTER

HELP!!!! Hi, I ordered broadband from virgin media two weeks ago and I'm still not online. Yodel have delivered the router to someone else's address and I have no way of getting it back. When I spoke to Yodel, They simply responded by asking me to co...

Poor work

 had an extra box fitted today, fitter left before I got home from work, this is how the external splitter has been left, not only very poor workmanship but also very concerned about the splitter being exposed to the elements, surly this isn't right,...

20230613_172530.jpg
Quo139 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

broadband install

I have just received my hub and I need to book an engineer, but the only way to do that is to call which I cannot do, and I cannot find any live chat which is what I have always used with other companies

wickkat by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Relocating my router

HelloI would like to book an engineer to relocate our router at home but I'm not sure of the best way to arrange for this to happen. I know some other posts have had VM staff contact them once they have posted but couldn't find the information on the...

drsdunne by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos