QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New Client - Failed Install

We were given an install date for our virgin package of 21st May - cancelled Sky for 25th May thinking that would be enough crossover.  We've been waiting patiently for numerous construction./install visits to give us fibre broadband plus ultimate TV...

jweeks by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Installation to a basement flat

Hi all,I am about to move home and I wanted to enquire about the installation and what might be needed. My flat is located at a small High street and the building's front door is by the public pavement. According to Virgin media installation videos i...

Resolved! Installation Endless Delays

We signed up for VM in January 2023. We picked an installation date of 13 February 2023 to coincide with the expiry of our BT Contract.2 days before the installation date (11 February) a VM engineer came round and thought that some work would be need...

d40eq6 by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

QuickStart delivery date

I ordered a QuickStart install pack yesterday (01/07/2023) and chose a delivery date of 06/07/2023. However, I received an email today stating it will be delivered on 31/07/2023. I can not wait 30 days for internet connectivity. I am also unable to c...

VM Socket

Hi,We have received our Hub 3 quick start package but cannot locate the VM socket. We know it’s there because previous tenants were using VM services.Could someone give me a quick call today? We need the wi-fi to be all set up by Friday.Thanks,Stepha...

steffier by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Socket help

 Hello, I was looking to sign up for VM broadband and TV in a house I have just bought - it says we are eligible for self install and the previous owners had VM. I was just wondering if this is my VM Wall Socket as I do not have anything similar to t...

IMG_2190.jpeg