QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Broadband hub not recieved

Hello,I ordered fibre broadband hub which was supposed to arrive on August 31 but I still haven’t received it and there has been no update on Yodel tracking since that day. I talked to Yodel but they don’t seem to help. Could anyone look into this ur...

Resolved! Unable to log into Hub 5 Router

My Virgin Media Installation took place today and i am up and running. However i want to get into the router so that I can change my Username and Password but the 1st letter of the Hub Settings password is totally unreadable. It is just a smudge and ...

djb3 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return equipment

I was offered a new hub which I have installed.  There was no collect + details in the box.  Your booklet said that it needed recycling.  I have now been sent an email telling me to return the equipment.  Luckily I still have it.  Please send labels ...

Wrong port in wall

I have just moved into a new flat and the cirgin media plug in the wall is different to the cable I recieved with my installation box. Is there an adaptor I can buy or do I have to get a new plug 

157C4F90-1656-4B62-892E-43DEA8757C66.jpeg 6BB7EB9F-B760-4DC3-AC0B-0749282F8451.jpeg

Hub 5

Just received a  new hub 5, do I just swap the connectors from the back of my existing hub, or do I have to do anything with my TV and other devices settings 

Bandit89 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Street connection point

I’ve just signed up for virgin broadband. But I’ve noticed I can’t see the Street connection point on pavement outside my house. All the other houses on my street have them though. I suspect mine has been tarmac over it.What will happen when engineer...

Mredol by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos