QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delayed install

I had an original installation date of 26/7 for BB and stream TV, a couple of days prior to this, a team turned up and put a brown box on the wall outside. I'd cancelled my Sky broadband and TV for the 31/7 (big mistake).I then got an email saying th...

Services not available

Hi there im wondering what is the best avenue regarding getting the ball rolling on having virgin media services in my block of flats It's relatively newly built and had the virgin cabling installed internally in every flat already (15) at buildAll p...

Dj199781 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Address not listed

Hello all, I just moved to a new area due to a job transfer and have had a difficult time trying to get Internet sorted for the property I'm at.I've been trying to get signed up with Virgin Media, however my address isn't listed. I'm fairly confident...

How to get fibre fitted

Hi all has anyone had the issue that fibre cannot be fitted as it costs too much?I have had numerous conversations and I have seen the partners on behalf of virgin media fitting fibre to my neighbours and after waiting 3 months from order they are sa...

New connection for self build

We are about to build in our garden. Currently have a virgin installation on M600. We are the end house on the road and the new house will become the new end.Do we have to get our existing connection moved to the new house (when it’s built) or can Vi...

amoltu by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New installation information

I have just signed up for Virgin Media. Could somebody advise me of the procedure up to connection. VM has only been available in the area since December and as far as I know no construction has been carried out so I have no idea where the cabling wi...

Pete40 by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Socket

I just moved into a new apartment, and bought a broadband from virgin media. However, I don’t have a Virgin Media socket neither a dongle on the wall for me to plug in the cable that was provided to me. Unlike previous broadbands I used to have where...

One off cost

Hello All,I am new joiner for VM broadband. After purchasing my package plan, i got an email with contract details email and found this email body which is quite confusing me.Your first bill will also include CR £50.00for one-off costs such as instal...

Quickstart

Our quickstart is being delivered on Tuesday and this is our Virgin Media Wall socket in our new home. Will this be compatible? Or will we need an engineer? Thanks! 

1000009896.jpg 1000009897.jpg