QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! [URGENT] Reschedule engineer

Hi,Virgin Media sent me a text to remind of an appointment to fit my faceplate on June 20. I replied “CHANGE” to reschedule.Virginf Media decided to reschedule the appointment to June 24 without asking me if I agreed on this date! I am not available ...

steffier by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Illegal Installation

Good Morning,Virgin Media have installed\routed my neighbours cabling through my garden wall.  I live in a Semi Detached and already have Virgin Media for many years.  There is a T Junction outside property which all my cabling is already routed thro...

Hub 5 - Upstream levels

Hi all,So I have received my hub 5 today, plugged it in, got setup and flipped straight into modem mode. I'm on a gig 1 connection and via port 4 on the hub into an Asus AX86 doing the speedtest directly on the router, I'm getting 1148 and 54 upload ...

Resolved! No wall socket

I've not long moved but I should of had an engineer booked in to install a wall socket I only have the quick set up kit. Please can I get an engineer booked in! 

Jcm86 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brown Box Cover Loose

My brown box ("Omni Box"?) on the wall outside has had a loose cover for a while, which has now completely come off, exposing the cables inside (one of which seems to have bare wires coming out of it!).Apologies if this is the wrong board for this bu...

IMG_0078.jpeg