QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Technician visits

My phone is due to be switched to fibre on 5 June. I have received my adapter but I need a visit from a technician as my phone and hub are in different rooms. I have tried calling 150 but cannot find a "Book a visit" option. Can anyone help please?

Ex Customer

After leaving VM who’ve I been with since the C&W days I have jumped to BT full fibre just asking does the Superhub 3 still need returning.reading the website I can only see hub v4 and v5 need returning tyvm 

Nuisance Dropouts

So have 1gb connection with Virgin, using the Hub in Modem mode with an XR 500 router. We had a lot of drop outs where the router would need a reboot. Virgin came and attenuated the signal with a 3db in line attenuator in the back of the modem. Thing...

1.png
360Petty by Tuning in
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outside Box Broken

I live on the highstreet and have noticed that the outside box that contains all wires has been broken. I have attempted to report the problem through the relevant phone lines however frustratingly I have not had any success.I just need a Technician ...

IMG_0157.jpg
ben_sams by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Completely dead hub 3

Hi folks,Our hub 3 yesterday decided to not respond at all, no ethernet & had the dreaded red LED. It was re-plugged, wires checked etc but it sadly is completely dead, no lights at all after 10 minutes. Replaced power brick fuse with another 3amp fu...

mpmc by Superfast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken Brown Exterior Cable Box

Hello, the brown plastic exterior cable box for our Virgin Media entry point is broken and needs replacing. The wires are now exposed to the elements which I am worried about. There is also a lot of excess wire that has just been left in a pile on t...