QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Solid red light on superhub 3.

Hi I have had a solid red light on my superhub 3 for a few days now.Contacted virgin and they said everything is fine but they will check my connection over next 24hrs which also came back all fine.I have read posts which says it's a fire hazard?? Vi...

Resolved! Gig1 Install Process

My Dad has been offered Gig1 Broadband as part of re-contracting, and was advised that an engineer visit was needed to do the install. Do we know how this would be achieved, whether it is proper FTTP (with Fibre to the ONT next to the Hub5) or simply...

Account number

We have received the contract summary sheet and contract information sheet but it has no account number, just contract information  sheet number.  Where can I find it?

Olga77 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 3 Set up

Been trying to set up my new Hub 3 for the past couple days now. Plugged in all the cables correctly, turned the power on. But only the WiFi light comes on and the base light has just been flashing green ever since. I've read the guide again and I'm ...

QuickStart Hub 5 missing power supply

Just received my QuickStart self-set up kit but it’s missing the Hub’s “Bits and Pieces” and the power supply. Is there a way to resolve this? I tried phoning them but the series of options there seems to have no solution relating to this.

chisei7 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos