QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ongoing Delays and Failed Promises

Virgin Media, what an absolute joke of an internet provider.So this all started with a house move that prompted me to seek a new ISP solution for the new neighbourhood as BT / Openreach didn't provide a fibre option. Trying to be procative i register...

Klaw by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving house but no kit sent out?

I told Virgin Media I was moving on the 18th then received a text on the 19th stating that Yodel would deliver a moving kit - it hasn't turned up and it's now the 27th. We move on the 29th. Do I actually need the moving kit to install or is it as sim...

hizoto by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return wifi equipment

I was scheduled a visit for my virgin media equpiment to be picked up, but it has not yet been picked up. I have also been fined, I would like to reschedule this pickup as soon as possible and be reimbursed for a fault which is not mine, but Virgin M...

qwerty3 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 4 reboots Every night

M 500 Broadband since June using the Hub 4 as supplied. Previous Hub 3 never had any similar issue.Daily reboot around 12:30 AM , disconnects the whole house. Reconnects around 10 minutes .Had 2 x Engineer visits but nothing came out of it.Please som...

shak2 by Tuning in
  • 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet - DS SCANNING error

Got FTTP broadband installed yesterday, worked fine for about 8 hours, then at 2am overnight it stopped working. Called helpdesk this morning, unable to help. The router just says DS SCANNING and won't allow a connection to the internet.So far, not a...

mark_ck by Tuning in
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband set up issues

I've just moved into a property and I'm trying to set up my Virgin Fibre broadband. I need to plug the isolator cable into the Virgin Media wall socket. However, I do not have any of the specified wall sockets available only a cable out of the wall w...

Cbaileyx by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos