QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Unprotected cable

A little while ago engineers replaced the cable that fed into my property. However while before it was buried underground it had since been left overground. I can see that it's perishing and also being close to a turfed area a neighbour could acciden...

16827747303097366069047977920000.jpg

Impossible activation request

Ive received this text message "We've activated the new Virgin Media kit. If you haven't already, or if you need more help with setup, use virginmedia.com/qshelp. You need to do this in the next 12 hours." But there is no connection to the house yet ...

Packet Loss & Errors

Recently been seeing problems with stuttering MS Teams and Youtube. Thinkbroadband monitor is showing some packet loss (red spikes) which is usually not there:Also seeing errors in the Modem log:Tue 18/04/202315:39:126CM-STATUS message sent. Event Ty...

Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 16-59-38 Broadband Quality Monitor thinkbroadband.png
kirbyan by On our wavelength
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Couldn’t do installation

Hello all,just had an engineer coming to install the services for the first time however, for what I understood from him, he couldn’t do the installation due to my flat not having access to the Virgin media cable. We have one but he said it’s too dan...

tomas3 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong wall socket

Just received our set up kit and tried to install ourselves but we only have the Virgin and BT Ethernet sockets, not the one displayed in the picture. Any recommendations on what to do next?Thanks! 

Poor installation

Iv has my virgin media installed last week and they have left holes in my walls, chipped skirting boards, wires hanging off the walls, dirty hand prints on my wall. Any idea what I can do to complain?

VirginMedia not available

I am trying to register for virginmedia - the houses either side of me have virginmedia, and show on the availability checker - but my house doesn’t. Anyone know how to get virgin media installed?Thank You

woodwai by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos