QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What do VM send when moving house?

Hi all,I’ve just moved house, taking my VM account with me (broadband only)Despite taking my old unit with us/self installation, I’ve had something delivered to me as well. Unfortunately I can’t get access to my post box at the moment as the key for ...

Installation Date Changing with No Contact

VM cabled my street recently, and I'd been waiting for the chance to sign up.  I was a customer in a previous property.I was given an installation date of 27 April, but needed to change it.  It was rearranged for 4th May in the afternoon.  I took tim...

Elm by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with socket?

 hello, I’ve moved into a new flat with some dodgy paintwork. Just joined Virgin awaiting for the delivery of the set up. Can see the bit I need to use to plug it in has paint over, can anyone help on what to do please? I can’t seem to book an engine...

image.jpg

Re: Delayed install

My house move was arranged for 29th April and it has now been pushed back to the 9th May, meaning I will have no interest for this period of time. When I have spoken to the customer service department that have told me that they cannot find an earlie...

pjcoonan by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Retentions success — £44 to £19

Just rang VM, sharing the deal I got to help people know what they might get:Was on M125 broadband, introductory price of £25/mo, about to rise to £44/mo.Called to cancel — robot offered me £32/mo.First agent offered me M250 for £34/mo.Second agent o...

noah05 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos