QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Getting flat connected

I’m looking at purchasing a flat (currently in the mortgage process) which doesn’t have very good internet options (under 30mpbs download), however I see that virgin media are in the same street as the property and provide gigabit as an option. I’m e...

RFT123 by Tuning in
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Packet loss for weeks

Hello,How do I get this fixed, for the last month calling 150 says there's a 'complicated problem and the engineers are on it'. Packet loss is quite bad. Can see RCS partial service Warnings in the log.When I do a status check on the website they sho...

Neighbours VM cable in my front garden

While similar issues have been raised on the forum before, I couldn’t find any with instructions on what to do to address it apart from waiting for a VM rep to respond to a post, so…I recently bought a property and discovered that my neighbours VM c...

Mmmmmm by Joining in
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

No welcome email

Hi, we signed up for a virgin media contract about a week ago and received no confirmation email or anything, which is making contacting customer services a nightmare as they require some kind of id which would have been sent in this email which we d...

Delayed installaton after delays…?

Hi,i have been getting emails/sms about delaying on installation dates after delays and its been going on for quite some time now. not much insights have been given via email/sms/agent via phone. hope you guys could help me out on this.thanks. 

Leon7 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No contact from virgin

Hello, I'm new to virgin and ordered TV and broadband 3 days ago. The only contact I have had regarding my order is a text to review pre contract details. I chose to install myself and I am wondering when I will get any further contact about my order...

Resolved! Missing CATV small cover

The cover is missing from a small access hole in the pavement outside my house. The hole is dangerous to pedestrians, who might easily break an ankle. Can you action a replacement ASAP please. 

JFurb1 by Joining in
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When will I see you again...?

10 days ago, Engineer discovered that the outside cable needed replacing. I've heard nothing since despite calling and going through the online troubleshooter several times. No email, no call, no text, no communication. Not good.

Fabs by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos