QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Loss of service - F010806121

Hi,I’m looking to get an update on F010806121. I’ve had no service for 24 hours now, and the expected fix time has been pushed back 5 times already. From 4pm yesterday, to 7pm, to midnight, to 9am this morning, to 1pm and the latest is now 8pm today....

Nikolic by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Wall socket is not correct

Me and my sister moved house recently and we received our QuickStart kit. We got to the part where we need to connect our isolator cable to our wall socket, but we haven’t been able to find one that would fit it. The only virgin media wall socket we’...

IMG_0766.jpeg

My broadband light

I just installed my broadband hub 3 and the white light didn't turn up. I could only see orange light throughout despite the fact that it's successfully connected after setting up the password with my phone. Can someone please confirm if that's how i...

Ajibest by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exterior boxes

Hi, We have two brown boxes on the exterior of our property that have degraded over the years (see photos below). I’d like to get these two boxes repaired. I’ve tried ringing a couple of times but can’t seem to get through to the right menu option. P...

DC3330D5-3AA0-4DDD-A0F3-2264AED2A081.jpeg 37E28552-C1D1-400E-91DF-4037361ACAEB.jpeg
BenB2 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos