QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Brown box cover missing

Hi,Hope you are well.My brown box cover is missing outside the property and I am worried the rain might damage the cables.Could you kindly arrange for a replacement or can I order one somewhere? 

User273 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am unable to record at the moment and keep getting the error message Virgin TV 1 is offline or not connecting. Turn it on to check if your recording was successfully scheduled. I have turned the router on and off on several occasions with no benefi...

oil9042 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No connection

Internet been down most of the day, Hertfordshire. Area SG13   back on for a couples of hours and now phone line is down that is connected to superhub 4  Seems to be a daily occurrence that it goes down for 10 minutes here and there when in the middl...

bartgary by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looking to install Virgin - new build?

I moved into a new build site 7 years ago and enquired about virgin then. Apparently not available on my area. I have been with sky since. I went to check again today and website still says not in my area. Everywhere else in the town apart from the n...

Ryan117 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When will Virgin be in my area?

hi all. I have spotted a house I'd like to rent (it's beautiful!) but it's in quite a rural area. The fastest speeds quoted for that address are under 70Mbps. We are a family of 4 and quite like gaming/streaming, so this wouldn't be fast enough. Is t...

Resolved! Red light on hub3 router.

We have had a hub 3 for a few years now but it's now showing a red light permanently at the front and the top of the unit gets hot. I have already: • Turned the power switch off on the back of the Hub• Ensured the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated...

Roboj0 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos