QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Pre install work

Hi all, I have just received a text stating that virgin need to do some pre install work on the property that I am moving into later this month. There is a link to tell them about my property that sends me to a page where the “tell us about your prop...

holdski by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Damage & Trespass to property

HelloI came back to my property today to find Virgin Media drilling through my walls. They were installing at the wrong address and were meant to be at the opposite house. My dog was completely distressed and had spent an hour barking at all the nois...

Susie6 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to fix my wifi

Since morning I have been trying soo hard to fix my wifi but it’s just not working (have a hub 5) the wifi was off all morning then came on around 11am. After that the Wi-Fi has been continuously working and not working. I’ve rebooted multiple times ...

ryuk6 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Isolator cable won't connect to hub.

So I've plugged everything else in fine, just having trouble with the white isolator cable. It goes into the wall socket fine, but I just can't plug it into the router. I'm not sure why because it looks like it should fit, just doesn't go in. It's th...

Cancel or Downgrade Package Deal

So towards the end of the month my bills will be increased, I am looking to either cancel or downgrade/maintain similar price range, however when I call they say they are too busy, and the online live chat is non existent, so here I am looking for so...

Move Router

Hi,I would like to move the location of my router from the front of the house to under the stairs.I understand there is a £25 fee. How do I get this booked in? 

NewMover by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos