QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! due to be connected in august advice needed

hi all so i'm due to be connected to virgin media broadband in august i picked the self set up option and expecting to get the hub 5 but my question is i checked where my wall socket is and opened it up is this okay to use with the hub 5 or would i n...

IMG_6047.jpg box.jpg s-l1600.png s-l1600 (1).png
tree1 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help without an account number

I am waiting for my QuickStart box to arrive, but I never received confirmation of the delivery date and I haven’t had anything from yodel. I tried using both the virtual chat and calling customer service, but both require my account number which I d...

Resolved! Telewest box

 I have recently bought a house and wanted to set up virgin Wi-Fi after calling us a sales advisor he told me that there is already a virgin wire going into the property. When you go online it says that my house is eligible for a self install kit. I ...

IMG_0334.jpeg

Installation query

Evening all, I'm looking to switch providers to Virgin (potentially) fibre broadband and currently living in rented accomodation which does not have existing fibre installed. I've queried with the landlord and they have told me they are OK with a new...

Das_Mint by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos