QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hub 5 password not working

Hello,I recently was sent a Hub 5, the wifi works fine with the password supplied However, the hub 5 password to login to the hub simply does not work. 3 different people have read it and tried it. And no, I am not using the wifi password I then went...

Router Delivery

Hi,I have a provisional delivery date of tomorrow for my router but there's been no delivery confirmation. Is there anyone I can talk to who can confirm whether delivery is happening tomorrow?I don't have an account number yet so I can't sign in to m...

Need help moving rooms.

Hi I’m trying to get in touch with Virgin to book a technician so I can move my broadband and TV into a different room of the house (due to having building work done and changing room layout). Struggling to find the correct option when I ring Virgin....

afirmin1 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cables on drive

Thought I'd try on here first, my neighbor is with Virgin and the cables Virgin have run from the junction box in the road to her house have been for want of a better description bodged into our shared tarmac drive, the drive needs to be replaced and...

dunk1 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quickstart Delivery

Hello, I ordered a QuickStart broadband on 14th September. However I only received the pre-contract but not any confirmation from Yodel. The initial delivery date was on 18th September but it has still not been delivered. Can someone please advise on...

Kate121 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I move my router

Hi all,I currently have my router in my lounge, but the cable runs around my skirting and door frames from the front of the house.  In my hall there is a join in the cable that you can unscrew and the end looks identical to what I have in my lounge. ...