QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WiFi pod connection

Hi,I have 2 WiFi pods in the house and I've had ongoing internet connections today but also discovered in the virgin connect app that one of the WiFi pod was offline. I've turned it on and off again, moved it closer to the hub and nothing... So decid...

Non serviceable address

In 2020 I've moved to new house and tried to connect VM. Installation date was postponed like 6 times and eventually VM cancelled it because "installation was out of budget" and they said that I can try apply after some time. But if I trying to apply...

leon4uk by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

modem mode hub3

GreetingsHub 3 running in modem mode with a mesh, for 5 years, no problemaround July 10 internet goes out.the status/ website says it is an area fault  F010807744modem light is solid redregister for auto comp and updates. continue to receive twice da...

drbenway by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband outage yet again

My neighbours and I are experiencing regular broadband outages, Virgin tell us there are complex issues which will take time to put right. However this has been going on for a couple of months now. Am thinking of complaining to the regulator because ...

5th delayed installation

I have been trying to get Virgin installed in my new build property since November. I finally managed to get an appointment for May, for it now to have been delayed 5 times. Citing "they have work to do on the lines outside", which I know to be untru...