QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! T3 Timeouts Hub 5 Switch

Hi,I've just switched from Hub 3 to Hub 5 and I'm having drop-outs, looking at the network log I'm getting T3 time-outs and CM-STATUS 16 and 24 events. Is this abnormal behaviour?Time Priority Description21-03-2023 08:58:39criticalStarted Unicast Mai...

Ambulo by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to cancel a new order?

HiI ordered cable broadband for a flat I've just moved into and I have decided to cancel after just a couple of days as installation etc. is going to cause too much hassle. I had forgotten that installing VM involved running cables and drilling holes...

Inpher by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need a Virgin Media wall socket

I do not have a Virgin media wall socket and need to book an installation but am a tenant of a property and am having trouble getting the landlord to book it himself as I don't have details like his memorable word for phone use. I have been given oth...

Wi-Fi box never arrived

Hi,My Wi-Fi box never arrived. I received an email from Virgin saying it had been delivered on Saturday, however the box never arrived and Yodel have been unhelpful in tracking it down.Are you able to tell me when my router will arrive? 

MBlue22 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bad service

on the 13th feb i joined virgin,i had the quick start tv and internet,on the 22nd they said it was delivered but i never received it,now after about 40 phone calls still not received it,after being promised it would be re delivered,now its over 5 wee...

fxym4 by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Property showing no service

My property is in a road where others either side have vm but is showing on the postcode checker as not available for mine, Imanaged to speak to a vm engineer working in the road and he couldnt see any reason why it wasnt done, said it was probably j...

Crb12345 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos