QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Virgin media wall socket

I have just moved into a flat and was given the option to do a quick setup on a new broadband package so selected this option. I assumed this would mean I have everything I would need however, I do not have the virgin media wall socket needed in my f...

I do not have VM wall socket

Hello,i registered VM broadband and scheduled to delivery on 1st September. I have gone through several videos and found that there should be wall socket inside your home. But I don’t see anything like that apart from satellite dish cable outside the...

Confirming My Account

When i joined Virgin Media last December i was told to confirm my account to gain access to my email,i never received any link to click on so i have never had access to my Virgin Media email account,i need that link to be sent again to the email addr...

No welcome email

hello we have received our virgin media box but have not received a welcome email with my account number, I need this ASAP as our server keeps dropping and I was going to try and change the channel to see if that improves it

Wrong wall socket?

  Hi all, I’ve just received the set up bundle for virgin media after transferring from sky. The old owners of the house had virgin media at some point and these are the connection points. Do we have an old box that doesn’t accept the new cables? Any...

IMG_4756.jpeg IMG_4750.jpeg
Tjmed by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving house, no wall socket

Dear Sir/Madam,I moved 2 days ago and I made application for moving my internet package. According to Virgin media I should have service at my new home, but I couldn’t see any wall socket at home. Although I mentioned that there is no socket at home ...

Elifsez by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos