QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

So far so awful

My partner and I moved into a new flat together three weeks ago, thankfully I had the foresight to get the Virgin account setup and get the ball rolling a week before we moved in so we’d have internet asap!   That’s what I wish i were saying right no...

No confirmation of delivery

Hi, I placed an order on 9/8/23 for TV, broadband & a SIM card & a (self install) delivery date of 12/08/23 was advised. Since then I've received no confirmation of delivery or any communication from your courier. I can't even sign in to Virgin Media...

KateBee by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No VM wall socket

I've just received the self installation kit but found that I don't have a VM wall socket. I can just find the VM telephone socket (as shown in the attched photo). I tried to follow the line and find some hubs behind the wall (under the stair). Can s...

20230811_181910.jpg 20230811_182132.jpg
mark331 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Move box from the loft

It took me ages to find my virgin box which was in the loft. I have had to connect the tv via Wi-Fi as the Ethernet cable will not reach 2 floors down and my phone is stuck in the loft. Can an engineer please move my box to a more convenient place do...

Shonalp by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Self Install Kit Hasnt Arrived !

My Self Install Kit Hasnt Arrived !i ordered a self install kit on wednesday was told implicitly it was arriving today , its now 17:21 and i have heard nothing , no delivery tracking , no emails after the pre contract emails and order email , i need ...

Nate112 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connecting cable from hub to TiVo box

  Just moved into a new house and received a self install kit from VM. The cable labelled “TV” that runs from the splitter to the Tv box does not fit into the port in back of TiVo box. I think I need a connector adapter. Can someone advise please , i...

image.jpg image.jpg