QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancelled and the deals

Cancelled then rang the number for outbound retention spoke to someone they offered £22 for 350meg or £37 for gig I desp wanted the hub 5 they offered only that with gigabit otherwise they would offer hub 3 which I heard is trash (am using superhub 2...

megumi35 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre Installation Issues

HiFor the past 2 months I have been trying to get my services activated.I have had numerous site visits, technicians and Kelly’s contractors out to fix the wiring outside to allow for my install.The ones that turn up fob off the job stating they requ...

Nims1 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best broadband only deals retention?

Looking to downgrade my package and move to VM stream. Currently have maxit and sky sports (not HD) with 250mb, paying £64Think the best bet is to try and cancel and say I just want broadband and see what they offer.What have people got recently on b...

achin by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Broadband Installations Part Coax?

Just out of interest as I couldn’t find exact details on this anywhere, I live in a town or area of a town that has never had Virgin Media infrastructure/availability. I noticed recently markings on pavements with VM sprayed next to them etc and lo a...

Riche90 by Dialled in
  • 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quick start - can’t connect

Received the quick start installation kit and followed the steps but no internet connection. Solid white line but no other lights showing. Wondering if it’s the wall socket we are using - it is an old one and doesn’t seem like a virgin media one. Hav...

Bcrane1 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New broadband - address missing

I want to get broadband with Virgin Media but my address is still listed as a series of flats, not as a whole house (which it’s been for 15+ years so the address file is v out of date), and is not showing as a property you can serve.  The houses eith...