QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Still not connected more hassle then worth

A salesman rang me and after him  saying theres no electrical gift on offer at the minute we agreed to a second choice deal waiting for quickkset up box to arrive and the word quick easy turned out to be far from the case couldn't set it up so I rand...

Mukka by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 3 red light

Hello,I have had the Hub 3 for a few years now. Recently it has been displaying a solid red light (internet connection generally OK, occasionally dropping signal). I have troubleshooted and done all the suggested solutions (reset, turning off at powe...

ekeevash by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM install on an unadopted road

Hi There - I have a similar issue in that I have moved to a property on an unadopted road.  I should be able to get the neighbours to sign a Wayleave agreement.  Grateful if I can discuss with Virgin Media please. thanks       [MOD EDIT: Post split t...

Booking an engineer

Hi I ordered the quick start self install kit however as I’ve come to connect everything to my virgin connection box the box is no longer on my wall and the wire has been cut.I need to book an engineer after all to fit a new connection box but can’t ...

No internet when setup

Hello,  Ordered Virgin Media broadband, hub 3 arrived, connected as per instruction, showing WiFi with no access to internet. I do have Telewest socket but never tried to use it. Previously used other type of socket (it says BT on it) with Sky but vi...

image.jpg image.jpg
shisha by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change cable entry point

Hi, I would like to change where my cable enters the house. It currently comes into the back room but I would like to change it to the front room. Does anyone know how to arrange this?I have tried to contact Virgin but just can not speak to anyone wh...