QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is this legitimate or a scam?

Hi allI recently tried to get Virgin media broadband, but with no luck due to issues with the cable (more info on this in my previous post). I had given up and gone with another provider when someone came to my door and said that they can install it....

image.jpg
sashmias by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No virgin media socket in house

I’ve just received my broadband package but the first step requires a virgin media socket which I do not have. I found a wire coming from a wall in one of the bedrooms but it appears to be broken. How can I set up my broadband without one? 

Delivery Not Received

HelloI ordered a self installation kit last week to arrive for the 11th of September, however, I have not received the package nor any other information apart from my pre-contract documents. I can’t to sign in to my account as I do not have any accou...

rbcemx by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quick start not delivered

Hi, I ordered a QuickStart kit due to be delivered on 16th September.I contacted virgin media customer service line on 15th to be given the tracking number. Emails said I should get a 2 hour delivery window for the delivery date, which I never receiv...

Zara201 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin QuickStart not delivered

Signed up to virgin. QuickStart kit not delivered when it was supposed to be (13th September) and was supposedly cancelled on virgin end as was processing error. Sales advisor then signed me up again and said would be installed on the 15th. it’s now ...

cityfibre cut my virgin cables

With some stunning efficiency when Cityfibre were installing broadband into the flat upstairs from me a couple of weeks back they managed to cut through the virgin cables outside my house. One of the cityfibre muppets did an absolute bodge job of a r...

cut-virgin-cables.jpg

Resolved! Moving Hub To Second Socket

Evening FolksI have two wall sockets in my house and would like to move my hub from one to the other.I tried connecting it to the unused socket but it did not receive a signal.  Having read other articles in this forum it looks like i need to book an...

EvilG by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos