QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin what a disgraceful company!

I signed up for broadband on 15th Jan. I specifically asked the lady about the brown box and said that I didn’t want it located at the front of my property by the front door. She said that was fine and she’s book a pre installation as I wanted to dis...

Atwal21 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 5 Log In

Hi, just got back to VM and have the hub 5. Simple question, how do I log into the hub?No idea of ip address or password. Is there a list of recommended settings to get the most out of the hub?Thanks,

Broadband and account issues

I have a problem with the Internet at home, I can't register on your site. I don't get any billing. I haven't had internet at home for over a week... I called your helpline and they didn't solve anything at all. It already 

Lucie11 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: No welcome email or package

Hi,I am having the same issue - order went through successfully on the 03/01/24, but i have not received any package or welcome email.i can provide an order number etc, but no account number. i had selected tomorrow as the install date, but i assume ...

TW00D by Settling in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving router

Hi We had our broadband installed on Friday and the engineer said that it needed to be as close to the incoming service as possible so its now under a sofa in the kitchen. Not the greatest of locations as im sure you can imagine. Please can you arran...

richa112 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exposed cable at end of drive

Hi There, I've got a bit of my drive near the pavement thats mud and between myself and the neighbour the cable has become exposed.I've due to book in someone to flag the remaining grassy area but I', concerned about the cable being exposed and so cl...

ckpea by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos