QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Red light router 3

Hi I have a constant red light on my router 3. I've unplugged and restarted many times, but always return to a steady red light. I've worried because the posts all say there is a risk of overheating, and also because I'm online all day for profession...

Switch Over In Same Household

So after unsuccessful contract negotiation/retention calls, we've decided to cancel our broadband currently held in my partner's name. I've now taken up a new contract in my name as a new customer and an expecting the hub to be delivered for self set...

tryol0 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need wall socket

Long story short, I need an engineer to come and re-install the coax from the brown box outside as whichever company supplied the previous tennants internet/phone has cut the virgin media cable outside to install their own cable through the hole

No virgin socket

HelloI just moved to a new apartment and Virgin broadband is available in this area, I received my Hub 3 today plugged all the cables( Sat 1+2 sockets)but only the green light keep flashing. There are no virgin sockets on the wall.I have booked a tec...

IMG_20230919_223003.jpg
Fotios by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Joining virgin

Hi I'm wanting to join virgin and can't find my address on the address checker. After a bit of research turns out my neighbour has two vigin lines so I'm assuming one of those is mine? My neighbours on the other side have virgin also but I believe th...

Resolved! Complaint

Hi does anyone know if there is a complaints line? Stayed in all day Sunday waiting on delivery of my kit when an email from Yodel advising they had delivered the kit yet no deliveries had been made. Contacted yodel through who showed a picture of sa...

Rocklyn by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oder confirmation

Hi i need help iv order just broadband iv got pre contract and email to say the next step is to confim my delivery date but iv bot heard anything and my date os coming soon for when they sed it would be delivered i need to help woth this