QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Still waiting for pre pull

Still waiting for vm pre pull to come out, had one guy come and have a look and left 5 mins later. Then had 3 guys come, stood around for 5 mins, took the pedestrian fencing **bleep** out and then packed up and left. Anyone know what the purple ducti...

image.jpg

Resolved! Trouble connecting Hub 3

Hi all Just got my kit today and trying to install - previous tenant had VM internet and had their cable in this middle location but I am still just getting the flashing green light on the hub. What other cables do I need to connect to get this to wo...

379655851_763832795502040_4764911131069038361_n.jpg 379658102_996746054940728_2943274007878090703_n.jpg
bee522 by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to check connection to hub?

I'm told I have no hub connection. I have phone/Internet on desktop but can't access Netflix and streaming etc. Held on phone for hour then cut off. Can't book a technician as I can't find where to do it, the self help checking tool doesn't work! Out...

Parp by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re-Pull nightmare

On the 26th, Virgin Media scheduled work in my area 9am-3pm - fine, I'm sure it needs to be done, no problem.Post 3pm, all Virgin Media presence have left my street, I should be back online according to service status, I still have nothing. Hub 5 is ...

PhilRGR by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

unable to transfer to new flat

Hello, I am moving to a new flat however Virgin media says broadband is not available in my flat whereas it is in all the remaining flats in the building. been on chat and call forever but no response.   Thanks     [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed fo...

3 months no service still

Hi Virgin Media,I am writing this publicly as I cannot seem to find another way to get my voice heard by the organisation.I have had a complete loss of service for my broadband, TV and phone since July 4th. This is due a cable repull that was schedul...