QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need new outside box installed

Hi all,I've just started a new plan with virgin media for broadband, my modem arrived today. I am and old Virgin customer, so Setup was quick and painless as I already have the cables going everywhere throughout my house. Despite this, I still couldn...

Anjel by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre cable installation

Have had the fibre cable.i stalled into property we moved jnto but I feel the cable hasn't been I stalled very well and no care taken, it has been put under some broken slabs and beginning of driveway and then layed across the top of soil with no sla...

1000021888.jpg 1000021884.jpg

Resolved! Block Paved Drive

I will be moving house soon in the new year and the property has a full width block paved frontage with no grass/soil.What will I have to do to transfer my services to the new property ?Dig up the drive ??? Hope notWould appreciate some advice in adv...

Installation and Activation Woes

Signed up back in November for the Ultimate Volt Bundle, all pre-work was completed on the 6th November and interior installation was done on the 25th. However, when the engineer did the installation he found a handwritten note saying they found no s...

JNM24 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract not recieved

I recently ordered a virgin media package and recieved the pre-contract email saying my router and other equipment is going to be delivered. However I have only recieved the pre-contract email and not the actual contract email. I did get an order con...

Setting up Hub3

Looking for some help please.Setting up a new Hub3. How long does the light flash green?Also my white box has 2 holes. Previous owner left her white cable in which I have managed to remove. Does it matter which hole it goes in? Thank you! 

Failed installation

Signed up with Virgin back in August.  After 4 moved install dates, should have installed today (03 Jan 2024) but no show. Called Virgin only to be told the order was cancelled by Virgin on the 27th Dec. Hence no engineer came for the install I have ...

Internet not activated

Hello, I am hoping someone can help or provide advice.I have been tried to signing up to Broadband since 23 August 2023 but an account was never set up.The previous owners of the property also had problems closing their account and Virgin Media conti...

Service down

So, haven't had any Internet to speak of for 3 days now, was told to call up tonight as they expected it to be sorted in 24hrs but still no Internet.  Called tonight and was told that they have a issue in my postcode area.. And the expected fix date ...