QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Add VM socket to new home

Ok,so I will be moving house soon and decided to take VM with me. From what I've heard the previous owners had Sky.  Can I use the same socket, or will they need to drill another hole? [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

Valy_XO by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No welcome email

I can’t setup a virgin account because I never received a welcome email with my account details. The internet has been working fine for a couple of days now but I still need an account. please send a new welcome email asap

Cable output in multiple rooms

Hii have just moved to a new house. Old house also virgin media and there was one cable to the house and one output which I connected to the routerHowever, in this house there is a brown virgin box on the outside of the house which seems to be sendin...

drweir4 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin nightmare re: pre-installation

Can anyone help me through a nightmare of a situation with VM? I was pushed back from a mid-July install date to a mid-August date so that they could pre-install as Virgin hadn't been at the property beforehand. Frustrating, but OK I get they need ro...

thtg47 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

M350 and poweliner adaptors

Hey everyone need a little wisdom, I just upgraded from M250 toM350 BB, my old Powerline adaptors (TP Link TLPA717) can only get 200Mbps.....So I need some new ones..... does anyone run powerlines adaptors at 350 and above?If so can you recommend me ...

geto25 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos