QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Wireless box

Hello, We recently moved into a house which has this box connected to the router. It's obviously missing a case/cover and looks quite old. We installed our router etc ourselves. We have a TV and broadband but no landline required. Can anyone tell me ...

IMG_20231027_155341.jpg
Loni162 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching to Virgin from talk talk

I have tried to cancel my talk talk contract, but they say that virgin media will cancel this contract when they take over my broadband line. Is this the case? I do not want to end up paying for two internet providers at the same time! Talk talk said...

Jddibs by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade order ... lost?

I got spammed by SMS from VM offering me a speed upgrade a few weeks back. Given it looked like a good deal, I followed the link and upgraded to 1Gig for a few quid a month and received all the pre-contract docs quickly. My activation date came and w...

LolTM by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roof cable

Hi, just wondering  if you can extend a roof cable. Had a new roof put on and found out after the scaffolding  came down, roofers put my cable under tiles, now the cable is smack in the middle of bedroom  window, just wondering  if it could  be exten...

JamesN64 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Service

WiFi via Virgin hub 3.0 suddenly stopped working a couple of hours ago. Completely out of the blue as I haven’t touched the router etc. It’s showing 2 flashing green arrows and the bottom light is solid green while the WiFi icon at the top is solid g...

zan49 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos