QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

no virgin at all

I am the POA for one of your customers. She is an extremely vulnerable Adult With Mental health issues and a bilateral amputee. She has now been without your services for 2 weeks, and has continuously tried to contact you without any success. I have ...

Tcopping by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Service via Whatsapp

I5 transferred to listen to a loop of bad chart songs for over 2 hours then just after 9pm the connection was lost. Coincidentally,  today is the day after my 30 days notice to cancel my service which, I was under the impression I was staying with Vi...

Jjblade by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken Brown Box outside

Please can anyone advise on how I can report that the outside brown box is broken and needs replacing. I can't seem to find the right option online or get through to anyone on the phone 

ManM by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with cable installation

Until recently, there was a hedge between ours and next door’s house. The hedge has been removed which has revealed several issues with the install of our VirginMedia cable.Firstly, our cable is piggy backed from the box on next door’s house. I would...

J-T by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No virgin media wall socket

I've just moved into a property and I'm trying to set up my Virgin Fibre broadband. I'm at the stage where I need to plug the isolator cable into the Virgin Media wall socket. However, I do not have any of the specified wall sockets available. I was ...

Chin1028 by Tuning in
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

New build - any chance?

Hi folks. Am looking at a new build in a street with Virgin Media. Four houses built on a plot where there was previously just 1. The developers tell me that Virgin said no to pre-installing cables for the new houses because they prioritised other la...

jguk by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no virgin media wall socket

I can't find anything that fits the white cable, I don't know if there's any alternatives to getting a wall socket installed, I can only find bt sockets and some random socket that I thought it would fit in.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos