QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Engineering work

What time are engineers allowed to start work outside somebody's property. Had a group of men here twice around 5.30am lifting flags and banging. The worst is the shouting all over the street from the men doing the work. Surely there is such a thing ...

Kush1971 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi fixed.

Following on from my quick start Hub 5  not connecting. The engineer came and fixed it. He said there was a part missing from the box under my window.  Simple fix. All good now.Mark

Markab17 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reroute external cables

Hi, I've also seen the previous posts re this subject and am hoping someone from the Virgin team can contact me. I have been unsuccesful so far, having used chat where I was promised an email, but this has not arrived.We are having work done on the o...

maryd1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken Fibre cable

During some DIY my wife kicked the cable out of the hub and broke the connection. Is this a standard cable from amazon or do I need book an appointment from an engineer?Thank you  

Centz by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Kit Delivered

Ordered a new kit to be delivered today (09/12) to my new property back on 28/11 and nothing has arrived. Bar getting a pre contract I’ve had absolutely zero contact from VM. Is this to be expected to get no acknowledgement at all and no new delivery...