QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No power cable with Hub 5

I've just received my new Hub 5 router. It didn't come with a power cable. The power cable for the Hub 3 and TiVo does not fit.I have just spent a while on the phone to the help centre - an excruciating call having to explain he issue about 5 times i...

jjjy by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TV set up Question

I've just had my delivery and hub is on, wifi working and tv box plugged in. BUT..... the TV and TV box are opposite end of room to the hub & wall connection. I cannot get live TV and and i am starting to think it is because the TV box is not attache...

Sara_B by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving home

HI, im moving home soon, the new home had VM in the past but is now serviced via Sky. i would like to move VM account across but unsure whether current install is good enough. How do i book a service engineer to survey home to find out? TIA

Jeffr71 by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installing hub 5 in modem mode

I changed my package this week as my current contract is due to run out.  I was offered a Hub 5 with the 1 gig internet speed and I'm sure the woman I spoke to said an engineer would be coming to swap the hubs over.  I was surprised however that it w...

Address not beinglisted

The title explains it all, I put my postcode in and I have all the neighbours listed but not my house.And I haven't received any call back from the help option. Is anyone available to pm me and help rectify the issue?

Red5 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Move and add connection points

Hello,We're currently making use of an existing Virgin point for both the router and the tv which wraps over the roof to the back of the house for the lounge.We'd like to arrange an engineer to install some new points: - Main entry through garage - V...

jl899 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return old hub VM fail

I have a old hub and yes VM sent me a email on how to return this. Which seems good on the face of it.Posting to not an option as none of the Yodel shops are in a good spot for me!I followed the link in the email to where to drop it off without posti...

Ashg by Superfast
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos