QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Keep me posted & We’re on our way

Been putting my post code on the Virgin Media website since May this year, initially it said “Keep me posted” then a month ago the website changed to “We’re on on way” I though we were near go-live as VM have installed an L3 cabinet, the one nearest ...

Stephen93 by Up to speed
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disappearing install date

I ordered virgin services around two weeks ago and got my installation date for 16.09.23.The pre-install team turned up yesterday and said that external works would need to be done, or they would have to use BT ducting to get the cable to my house.Si...

Bills

I pay my bill in 2 parts every fortnight have been doing so for over 10 years never missed a payment now im get threats from you saying I'm overdue on payments when in fact I'm not ive been with you a loyal customer for nearly 20 years and this is ho...

Activation Issues

We got our hub and we were due to go live on the 13th October. Had the green flashing light, reported it on the 14th and had an engineer out on the 23rd. Our cable needed reconnecting in the cabinet near our property, which the engineer did, and then...

Resolved! Virgin Account Not Connected Yet

I want to start off by saying I contacted the Virgin phone number today and I was patronised, interrupted and eventually cut off by the call handler. Absolutely disgusting service.I contacted as on the Virgin media app it still says my services are "...

Will I ever get installed?

I brought Virgin as it’s advertised as the best in my area. 1st installation due 25/08/2023 sorry outside work needs to be done. pushed back until 13/09/2023 Sorry outside work needs to be done pushed back again until 26/09/2023  again 11/10/2023 and...

Cosm1c by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get a static IP?

I've got my hub all working after recently moving to Virgin that's now operating in modem mode because lets be honest, the Hub 3.0 is poor for anything else. Anyways, I have home CCTV amongst other things that require a static IP to set up a connecti...

VsUK by On our wavelength
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos