QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New build house broadband

moving into a new home on 15/12/2023, and desperately trying to find out when /if i can have VM broadband and TV, some houses a couple of hundred yards away have it but on VM website, says not available. Ashberry homes say the house is set up to rece...

No welcome email

I signed up for virgin internet a few days back and have been wanting to sign in to track my order due today but I haven’t received anything apart from pre contract and confirmation of my order? I haven’t received no welcome email which would have my...

New Hub5 fresh yellow

HelloUpgraded to 1G package from previously M350got the new Hub 5, installed, activated, but not workingfreshing yellow colorcalled tech support, they have to send a tech to see after one weekanyone can help? I have to WFH but no internet now really ...

Resolved! Move cable entry point

Hi.  I need to get the cable entry point moved and the internal cable moved round a door frame and into a different room. Hopefully this will be picked up as I can't get through the telephone automation system, so am posting here. Thanks

lucimine by Joining in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot Access hub 4 in modem mode

I have connected my hub 4 to my asus router. THe hub 4 is in modem mode but i cannot access the hub now. I can ping 192.168.100.1 but cannot access the GUI. I need to clone the MAC to the router but cannot login to get it. I cannot think for the life...

Cable my street

Hi, please can you cable my street. Have been asking for over 5 years and are struggling with slow WiFi speeds. Been stuck with slow BT broadband since we moved to the street in 2009. The new builds right next to us have Virgin Media and the other st...

BtwMatty by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos