QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No construction team

I am a  new customer and requested new cable installation including outside external work to be completed..The outside construction team have missed 5 appointments to complete the external work. When a internal engineer turned up he cannot complete t...

Resolved! Compensation/legal action against virgin media

To summarise a very long stressful and frankly ridiculous situation.I haven't had any internet with virgin media for the last 2 weeks, and I still have at least 2 more to endure; I think it's time to escalate this matter to a third party arbiter. If ...

daks22 by On our wavelength
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yodel have lost my package

I order the quickstart package and was informed it would be delivered by "yodel" on Tuesday, it failed to arrive. I contacted their support team via live chat to be informed it would be delivered Wednesday. This unfortunately did not happen again. I ...

Property damage by VM technician

Any advice PLEASEI had a VM technician visit to move my hub to enable me to attach the new phone connection to the hub, the hub was open where near the phone, on 15/9/23.  Yesterday my Internet stopped working so I moved furniture to make sure all th...

Deb7 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Address Not On Your Website

Hi,I am wanting to join virgin media but my address does not show on your website. Neighbours in my street have your services and our house has a virgin media box installed for the services. Can you help please? As this is impacting me massively with...