QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Exterior wall box replacement please

Hello, we have a broken external wall box, so the connections are open to the elements and it looks ugly (especially as we have just had our house redecorated and everything else is neat and tidy!).I have seen messages like this elsewhere in this com...

Council permissions

Im moving house next week and Virgin need to do pre-installation work but just been told they cant yet do this as need council permissions ? This sounds like an excuse and the start of a long battle? Has anyone had any experience for waiting for coun...

Resolved! Internal wiring

I've just ordered vm broadband but im concerned about internal wiring looking ugly. Can i arrange for someone from vm to visit beforehand to explain how its done?

tony8277 by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittent Broadband Connection

I’m tearing my hair out. Before someone tells me i must have broadband because I have started this post as a last resort for help (I’m typing this post on my IPad which has a separate net connection)On the 31st of July 2023, I moved addresses, the fi...

Upgrade to 1Gig order not gone through

HiI receieved an email on the 14th of this month saying I could upgrade from 500mb to 1gig broadband for £3 a month more. I accepted the offer and got through the confirmation email saying my upgrade would be the 17th. This didn't happen. I spoke to ...

Jon_D90 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Constantly delayed installation

Worst customer service I’ve ever seen. So disappointing.We subscribed the Bigger Volt bundle on 18th of August and 2 months later we still not have any access to the service and the final installation just got delayed a third time to 9th of November!...

MDMP88 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordering a 2 way splitter

A while ago, having issues with broadband/TV connectivity, a Virgin Media engineer had replaced the standard splitter (I think the correct term is a 2 Way Coax Connector) with a powered splitter/amplifier. This had not solved the problems so Virgin M...

acbrme by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delayed Installation

Hi,I recently signed up with VM and was given an installation date of the 23rd August. I made plans surrounding this date with work and other personal commitments to ensure I can get online as soon as possible.Out of the blue, on the 21st, I get an e...