QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Red light on hub

My hun has a constant red light when I used to be white. I've tried rebooting it and resetting it via the app but it's still red. After reading many posts I'm concerned it's over heating but is well ventilated. Would like some help

Resolved! Hub 5 won’t go to Modem Mode

I recently went away and noticed my vpn to my house stopped working whilst away. When back I checked all settings and found my hub 5 had returned to router mode for some reason. I logged onto it on 192.168.0.1 and tried to change it back to modem mod...

Joerp123 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin media install delayed by a year

Hey peeps,I helped my dad order virgin media internet way back in early January. Ever since then every install date or engineer visit was slipped or rescheduled due to god knows what kind of issues. I’ve tried calling them, chatting to customer suppo...

Re: Installation taking forever

Hi @John_GSI have been a Virgin customer for over 10 years and always received an excellent service. However, since we moved home in September, the installation date has changed 6 times:First date: 12th OctSecond date: 26th OctThird date: 10th NovFou...

dvsr1 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New customer.

Hi, last week I decided to rejoin virgin broadband again. All was going will during the sign-up until yesterday when I received the email that fills even the faint hearted with dread."Not long to wait now' from Yodel. As you can probably guess, I've ...