QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Redirect delivery

I've had to reschedule my delivery a few times now as things have cropped up which has put a delay on getting the house keys to my new property. I've no idea when I'll be moving in now and can't get through to virgin media to help me. I'd like my B/B...

Moved install date !!!

Hello everyone… I thought joining Virgin media would be a plain simple process and has now turned out to be my worse nightmare.i phoned numerous times all week, the fibre is installed outside my house ready for the engineer to come in was ment to hav...

Resolved! Signed up

Just signed up to an 18 month brand new contract on 6/10/23 for Broadband & Stream, never had Virgin before cables laid a few months ago, had the email last Sunday 1/10/23 to say Virgin Media Services are now available on my street, had a text the ne...

Nightmare time with capped speed.

Around 4 weeks ago I noticed that my 350mbps line had dropped significantly to around 35mbps. Contacted VM to complain. My wife works from home and was having a nightmare trying to connect to and stay connected to her work server. The more devices we...

arochi1 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New customer but no cable to connect

I had to call an engineer out to finish my set up. Turns out the previous tenant cut the cable to my property. Engineer said someone should arrive today, but so far no show. I've tried contacting VM but I'm left waiting on a web chat due to busy stat...

PinkPJs by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

damaged junction box

Hi, The junction box to our house has been damaged and requires repairing. (if this is not the correct channel, can this message be passed on to the relevant departments please Kind regards [removed]                    [MOD EDIT: Personal and privat...

received_1542236183248184.jpeg
ianmc76 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos