QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ridiculous delays on installation.

I was originally scheduled for install on the 26th of October. Then that was delayed to mid November then December and now it was supposed to be today (2nd January) no one has shown up ever. Every time I phone/contact support they give me the same ru...

ParsleyT by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Service Availability - Address Issue

Hi All,Virgin Media infrastructure was recently installed in our area and residents have been getting connected for the last 3 months or so. On the postcode checker - everyone on my street has availability, but not my property. All the neighbours who...

SpenB9 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order not receievd gone away e-mail

I am moving from Cyprus back to UK early February. I placed a Broadband, TV and mobile order on the 22nd of December to ensure everything was ready for our return. Our kit was supposed to be delivered on the 28th of December. However, a family member...

self install kit not received

Hi, I've recently joined a broadband plan as a new customer and ordered a new self-installation kit.The kit was not delivered on my chosen delivery date and I haven't received any contact from Virgin regarding the delivery status of the order.The onl...

Resolved! Technicion review

I reciently had a Technicion visit to assess an issue I had with a replacement HUB4I have never recieved a review invitation & would like to send positive comments his way. How can I do this please.Dave