QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! VM Broadband via OFNL

Hi,Recently had VM Broadband installed through our existing OFNL fibre to the house infrastructure and I was surprised by the ‘legacy’ DOCSIS equipment used. I know VM is rolling out XGS-PON connections and would have thought for an area that is new ...

Gmartin by Tuning in
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

virgin media via ofnl

We currently live just on the border of a newly installed virgin media network. It's either side of our street, our street is currently serviced only by ofnl. I'm wondering if there is any way to get virgin media down our estate. It seems virgin medi...

jward2503 by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning Equipment

I've had a new 360 box. How do I return my old box. I've replied to numerous emails asking for a returns label but nothing received.Seems a shame to throw in the bin plus don't want a bill from Virgin.What has everyone else done? 

mjpklf by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! red light on modem

hello, i have a hub 3 modem and the lights red, im not sure if this is to do with switching from router to modem mode, its really hot too, ive had this modem since i joined virgin media , which was years ago,  i did have 2 engineer out, one after the...

No virgin access point in flat?

So I've moved house yesterday and I was told that virgin was good to go in my flat and all I had to do was plug in and go.The only outlets are plain ones that just say TV. Can't spot a virgin access point anywhere at all. How can I get someone to com...

Laanien by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos