QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Reconfigure my setup

HelloJust after some advice regarding my current installation setup. I used to have two tivo boxes. VM installed two boxes, one downstairs which the router and tivo was connected too. Then upstairs via the connection box, another tivo box was connect...

PXL_20231103_181939502.jpg
netreg by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quick start delivery has not turned up

My quick start parcel was due however it never came, had another update that it would be delivered on a different day and was given a time slot. The time slot has now passed, I spoke to someone on the live chat and they told me it was still at the de...

Ellie00 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Annoying long delay

Keeping it shortbeen passed from pillar to post on every phone call telling me they cannot provide a date to come out to dig down to install the cabling that enables us to have gigabit fibre in the house. first got told news a wayleave needs to be fi...

Smelty by Tuning in
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 4 in Modem Mode: IP address conundrum

Hi, I am struggling to identify my Hub 4's IP address.  The network is set up with the Hub in Modem mode.  The third-party router, however, has claimed 192.168.100.1 for itself, and it consistently answers its HTTP call.  I tried 192.168.0.1, and any...

tb46uk by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

HUB 5 flashing blue.

Got my HUB 5, connected it and the light was flashing blue constantly. Called VM and they couldn’t resolve it thru a phone so they apparently booked a technician for NOV 10. Plugged back the HUB 3 and the connection is not working as well. Can someon...

brain83 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New kit

Hey so not so long along upgraded to 1 gig kit got a hub 5 and got a new cable installed into the house currently got  4.9 coaxial wore coming into then going to a 3.9 spliiter then into the hub 5. No longer need or use the splitter was wondering if ...