QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

QuickStart pack hasn’t arrived on time

Hi, I ordered a QuickStart pack with the provisional installation date for the 7th of February, it hasn’t arrived and judging by the volume of people that have had the same problem I suspect it’s going to be a while yet before it arrives but the syst...

Scottcee by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Damaged outside box

Picture attached. My external box cover as been damaged and fallen off, I’m a bit concerned with the amount of cobwebs inside and the fact the cables are exposed to the elements.How can I go about getting this repaired / replaced?

IMG_6580.jpeg
REY84 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation delays

I am getting a really poor customer service with my installation. Originally it should have been installed back in October 23 latest date is now march 24. But since then I have had nothing but issue after issues. Call centre are useless talking from ...

Creating a new account

Created a new account for broadband on the 27/01 ready to move back in to my property on the 31/01. I received an email stating my new box was on the way and would be here 03/02. No box received on 03/02 so rang up- was told it was never processed du...

Brown box cover missing

HiyaThe cover from my outside box has now gone missing. Have had issues with it falling off ever since having Virgin broadband installed. Box was admittedly very old, but now concerned as cables are exposed to the elements. 

Oz123 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation Error

Two days ago a team came and ran a fibre line from the new installation in the street and installed a box on my outside wall.Today the technician came around to run the cable from the box to where I wanted it in the house. Before starting he checked ...

Resolved! Damaged outdoor junction box

Hi - The outdoor cover to our Virgin Media junction box has been damaged for some time, but now it has blown off in the wind and will no longer go back on. Can this please be replaced? Picture below.

Virgin box.jpg
ADDonn by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos