QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Replacement outside cable box cover

Hi I've seen similar posts so hopefully this will work to get a replacement. The cover of my outside cable box is missing. I've not been a Virgin customer for a while and don't know why or how long it's been missing.Will Virgin replace for free?

received_886657229562036.jpeg
tntat by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quick start self install delivery

Hi recently moved house and signed up for Virgin media broadband and had a delivery date for a SELF install package to be sent on the 14th of this month all of a sudden that date has become the 4th of next month for no reason I have recently moved an...

Robertvm by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New installation

Why have I just been on phone all day and night for a new install , finally broadband working but no TV service only too be told al oad of garbage saying it is a global issues yet no neighbors or virgin check status says it's fine ,

Dw1960 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install next to gas mains

Hi all - new poster here sorry if this has been asked before ….ive had the external line installed from a telegraph pole outside. I have recently had my house rendered with a new silicon based render system. There is one area of the house where there...

IMG_3106.jpeg IMG_3109.jpeg
Jporch316 by On our wavelength
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

New installed internet keeps disconnecting

Today i had transferred over to virgin media and had the technical install our wifi. I haven’t been able to stay on the wifi for longer that 10 minutes, it drops out and then comes back for a few minutes. I’ve tried power cycling and resetting. Here ...

Xenx by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos