QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bad bad

Honestly 2 years not a problem, on the priority list due to being disabled. Then re signed in September, was told the following:Upgrade to hub 5Black WiFi podsVolt boost to internet speedSky sports and mixt. £47 a month, good you think. The last 2. 5...

Is this wall socket compatible?

 Hello, we have just signed up to VM coming from Sky. I noticed we have a Virgin wall socket however we are unable to remove the previous wire from the wall socket. Pictures attached, any help will be appreciated.   

IMG_9891.jpeg IMG_9888.jpeg IMG_9890.jpeg
Harpers by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Expecting delivery on 1st December

Hi Sorry to disturb you,I'm expecting delivery on the 1st December for my new equipment aka TV and broadband. It has not been a good start so far dealing with virgin media, I would have expected to receive notifications or emails from yourselves to s...

husky123 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Partner engineer not showed yet

I ordered fibre to the premises from Virgin two months ago. It's not coaxial cable, but a new service in our area. Some of my neighbours already got theirs, but mine is scheduled for this Friday (1st). I'm worried because they had a box installed on ...

Change delivery address for broadband

Hello,Today I confirmed my broadband order over the phone with customer service, and I requested to change delivery address and confirmed over phone.However on the email it says the wrong delivery address where I won’t be available to receive.Where c...

Lx2 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos