QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund

Hi,My broadband box was activated but I did not receive the equipment so was paying for internet for 4 or 5 months with no internet box. I now have the box and the customer service have tried to refund me however it never went through. Thanks,Clíona 

Cliona1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Orbi set up with Hub 3

I have a problem while install the RBK753 mesh wi-fi through the Orbi app from my iphone, everything works fine until the app running through the steps and pop-up an error message: Orbi Not FoundIt looks like you might be connected to your old Wi-Fi ...

IMG_3858.PNG
Daniam by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband availability via OFNL

Hi, I'm moving into a new build house tomorrow that uses OFNL. On the OFNL website virgin media is listed as a provider for my postcode, but when checking the same postcode on the virgin media website it says you don't currently service my area. Can ...

ae24 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Arranging installation - no socket

I have recently set up a new internet account for self installation but have now realised my home doesn’t have a virgin media socket. I am trying to get the contact details to arrange for a socket to be fitted but don’t seem to be able to find anythi...

Book engineer to install TV box

The engineer installed the broadband but couldn’t install TV box because the steel inside the wall could not drilled.  Afterwards I get the drill done to let the cable pass through.  How to rebook the engineer to install TV box in webpage?Thanks!