QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Installation Question

Hi,So in about 2 weeks I’ll be joining Virgin Media. I went with the ultimate oomph bundle for £70 a month. M500 Internet with all the tv channels etc.Anyways, I want the router in a different room to both the tv boxes and I want both boxes to be con...

External work pre-installation question

Hi, so I had an engineer come yesterday to do the pre-install at my address. I happened to pop out earlier today and nothing looks different - we have a Virgin media grate in the pavement under our window but it looks exactly the same as it did befor...

sjknits by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old Telewest Connection Point

I've just moved to the UK and into a flat that has a very old looking "Telewest" cable connection point, beside a slightly less old looking Virgin Media (Phone??) connection point. See picture.Can I in 2023 connect a modern Wi-Fi Hub to this and expe...

IMG_DD870BC00D4B-1.jpeg
GBrien by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Survey First Maybe?

Hi, As my BT connection is playing up and yesterday was giving me 0.97 upload speed while working from home I'm going to give Virgin a try, but because of where the outside connection was put years ago (in front of garage) the cable will need to go i...

Route.PNG
Mark2260 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Hub using old network

Installed new Hub5 today.  New network popped up for a couple of minutes then disappeared. Had removed old details but they reappeared. Called help line but they didn’t get the problem.  Said would message me but didn’t.So am now using Hub3 details w...

ra50 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos