QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Address not found

My I’ve recently moved into an address which has been converted. Every other address on the street is showing eligible for vm service but mine isn’t even listed but is showing on Royal Mail database, I’ve filled in online form but no response is anyo...

Kfud19 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install of Virgin Media

Hi, I’m having Virgin Media installed into my property which has never had VM before so has no box on the wall.We’ve got Virgin right outside our front wall on one of the triangles in the ground, one of the Virgin pre-install engineers popped round t...

Resolved! My Virgin Media App not working

I can see this isn't the first time this has been an issue for My Virgin Media app users. I followed the instructions mentioned by a team member in a previous post (cleared app data and cache, deleted app, rebooted device, reinstalled app) but it's t...

SirRobbo by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

New build house broadband

moving into a new home on 15/12/2023, and desperately trying to find out when /if i can have VM broadband and TV, some houses a couple of hundred yards away have it but on VM website, says not available. Ashberry homes say the house is set up to rece...

No welcome email

I signed up for virgin internet a few days back and have been wanting to sign in to track my order due today but I haven’t received anything apart from pre contract and confirmation of my order? I haven’t received no welcome email which would have my...