QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! When will my area go live?

I’m just wondering when my area will go live? I live in Ba28tw and am wondering when the newly installed services will go live. I’m super keen to get virgin installed. Any help would be much appreciated 

Resolved! Weird distribution cable

Hello all, I just moved to a new home and carried over my Virgin connection. From the outside of the house I can see the distribution cable running from a mast, over my roof and into the wall. However,  the end of the cable looks nothing like a coax ...

2024-02-2817.43.102792408046304370182.jpg 2024-02-2817.43.578570041488035417797.jpg
oldshoe_ by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gone away form received

Hello,Instead of me receiving an email about the update on my upcoming router today, I’ve been emailed that a ‘Gone Away’ form has been received and would be reviewed in 48 hours.This is not me and would like to receive my internet so I can work.Than...

Removal of Virgin box from driveway

I have recently purchased a property where there is a large box of cabling outside, which I'm informed belongs to Virgin. It blocks our driveway meaning we are unable to park on there. Please can you advise of how I can go about getting this removed ...

sj_sldn by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos