QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Nobody turned up

We signed up to use virgin media for broadband with a guy who came to our door.  We organised the set up for Saturday 16th December and nobody turned up. We rang up and were told that they had triedto do the outside works on Friday 9th but because we...

Wayleave delays, now Prepull

When I heard Virgin were coming to our area in May 2023, I was like wow amazing. But the delays have been ridiculous since it became available. First wayleave, now Prepull. You speak to preinstalls & get told the same excuse day after day. The site s...

Installation Problems

Signed up with Virgin Media in October. First installation date was on the 14th November. Couple lads came day before and put the box outside and set up the wire to the pole.Next day technician said it can't be done due to there's no green light on t...

Corzzeay by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Broadband network interference

I got virgin installed last week and I’m the connection seems to keep dropping, the light on the router is on white, which it’s supposed to be and when I run the service test it says all is fine until I check the connected devices and every single co...

funsuk61 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving house - service not working

I just moved to a new house and I need the broadband service to work URGENTLY I filled out the moving house form on Tuesday 19/12. They were supposed to get in touch with me 48 hours later, but they didn't. I moved today, tried to install the hub, an...

marcoss by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Go Live - Seamer, Scarborough

Hi, I was just wondering how long it takes the website to update to start taking orders for new connections. Our area got installed earlier on this year, and people within the village have signed up to the new service (via local sales personnel). How...

voasy93 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos