Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 22 replies
  • 7 kudos

Urgently cancel engineer appt

Hi, like many others here I am trying to cancel an engineer appointment but it is not showing up in my account.  Please can you send me a message to help facilitate this cancellation? Many thanks 

ID2514 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Talk More Anytime query

HiMy current package includes Talk More Anytime (Inclusive any-time-of-the-day calls to UK landlines, UK mobiles, plus calls to 0870/0845 numbers).Can you please tell me why my most recent bills include additional call charges for my landline, as I'd...

Resolved! Misold package

I'm on M200 fibre. I called in to complain that my fibre download may drop down to 17mbps and no mote than 96mbps. I was encouraged to upgrade 13 days ago to upgrade to 520mbps which turned out to not have improved things. I called in yesterday, to t...

Reset Password

If I try and reset my password the error "Please check your email address" appears.  The email is correct as it is the email address that the email from Virgin come from and if I use the option "Forgotten your email address" the same email address is...

Ochib by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

missold and back on a contract

Hi There - first time post so hopefully i dont offend anyone.I was called 6 months ago to say that my broadband speed was being upgraded in the area and i would receive 1GB instead of 350MB speed for an additional £3. i though this was a good deal bu...

Re: changing package

Well, I cant get past the automated message asking for characters from my password. I can login to my account using it but I dont think its the same as the one I initially set up with. How do I get to speak to someone ?

bibz1st by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

£44 upgrade package???

Hello, I cancelled my virgin media package and after a number of weeks I received an email for a package costing £44 called the bigger bundle that also says I can keep any additional features on my current package on the 3rd October.  I accepted the ...

img106.jpg img108.jpg
tmanv877 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving Home

Hi,I just moving to my new home and I dont know how to link the new broadband to my old account,and I can’t register new account because it shows Code DEF01