Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Password not working

Can someone help with a way to contact a real software engineer that understands networking please? While reading emails yesterday I had an email saying I had successfully changed my password when I had not changed anything and both Outlook and Micro...

Contract price increase

Hi everyone, I know that this post is very similar to many others, but I thought I'd add my two cents; my contract went up from £23 - £30. I appreciate that many of you pay more but I only get broadband through Virgin and it's still a 30% increase. S...

Sartois by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Damaged cable box on wall

The cable box (brown box on the wall of my property) has been damaged for some time now. When I had virgin media installed, they decided to use this pre existing box which was worse for wear already. Since then, there has been a few storms and bad wi...

£100 bill credit

When I joined with VM the offer included £100 bill credit which doesn’t seem to have been applied when I check the upcoming charges for my first bill.I don’t have a great deal of confidence the guy I spoke to on the phone set it up properly, is there...

Resolved! Mis-sold contract

I signed up yesterday.  I explicitly advised the sales rep that I required at least 2 virgin wifi pods as I had two devices within my home that required an ethernet connection and that I would unable to run a huge ethernet cable directly to  these de...

i cannot log in to my VM account

Hi I recently changed my vm package over the phone. To cut a long story short, I have since cancelled the update and reverted back to my original setup before any changes took place.  VM sent me an email to verify it all but I then found out I cant a...

Bill Increase

My bill was £60 per month for the past year but my latest bill is £75. My current deal ends in Nov 2023, does anyone show why my bill has gone up by £15, please? 

Vince76 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

High Price For M125 + Phone

Your website says that after 18 months, M125 + phone is £51 a month,so why am I paying over £60? My last bill was £64.86!Also, you are still adding on a payment handling charge of £5 and I was told that would stop.It should not cost £5.00 for simply ...

SteveUK by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos