Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 32 replies
  • 7 kudos

Problems with my email address

My email address doesn’t match the one that you have for my account.  I have phoned twice and have raised this on Twitter but apparently this is the way to get it sorted.  my correct email address is: removed   please can you sort this. I’ve spent 4...

Resolved! Netflix Activation Email

HiI’ve recently noticed that Netflix is included as part of my biggest bundle package but I’ve never used it. I’ve tried to register it through my account but  I am being told it will cost at least £6.99 a month, but I thought it should be free  chri...

Chrisp45 by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

HOW TO CANCEL

I've tried to cancel my virgin media subscription SO MANY TIMES  now that it sounds like a joke. I called them an infinite amount of times just to get my call dropped. I need actual legal advice on how to stop this since they are adding another £9 to...

Khaledd by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

retirement from VM

Hi All ,   After retiring from VM after 20+ years a while ago "the virgin Media team" have sent a letter stating I will not be getting My Rates anymore ,instead will receive mates rates discount ,which will start 60 days from the letter date (13/2/03...

droffats by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation

So today is my cancellation date. My services are still live and I've not recieved any email confirmation apart from a voice call to confirm this. Nor have I received my packaging to send my equipment back. Can anyone please help??

KezzaT by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Price increases

Hi, does anyone know when the new prices come into force? VM customer services are useless as nothing has been seen or mentioned in any contact what do ever. Thanks

Smiley66 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos