Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Invalid contract email address

Hello.I recently had my contract renewed and contact email changed, however I have not received a copy of the contract and upon viewing the contract info I noticed that it has been sent to a blueyonder email address that can no longer be accessed.  I...

TwoB by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not happy with a bill i recieved

I have been with virgin for well over 20 years since it was ntl,yesterday i was checking my emails when i got a new email from virgin saying me by bill was £58when it has allways been £48,why did my bill suddenly jump up by £10 overnight from £48 to ...

klunk_64 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Passwords

I decided to change my password as it had been  on a data leak, according to my iPad which stores passwords.  I changed it in my account details for signing  in, and the new password appears in my iPad. I even have email from you saying the password ...

mtennant by Dialled in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin have put my bill up by 60%

As the title says, received my bill this morning and it had gone up by 60%, I rang them to ask about this and they say it’s due to inflation, the last time I checked inflation wasn’t running at 60%. Told them I want to cancel my package/account and o...

crish580 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Netflix acti

I have recently had Netflix added to my package but can't access it. I understand I need an activation key ?  Tried the call centre but got nowhere.  Anyone advise how to obtain an activation key ?  Thanks  Trevor

Trev0099 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unauthorised package

I recently received a email stating my sky sports is up and running I never asked for this so i phoned up and asked for it to be removed they kept saying do you want to add this remove this i said no then they said next month i would pay 120 pound bu...

Rich2472 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment query

Hi,I am in the process of moving home...but in my account its showing two direct debit setup...dont know why...?Are these two for two different addresses?...new one stillnot charged as the new set up still to be completed... Should I delete the old o...

Toufiq by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos