Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No confirmation email

Just signed up for broadband, I still have not received a confirmation email? However I got a text to keep my installation date for 26/06/23 the text said to go to my virgin media and track my order, however I don't have a confirmation email to know ...

Pam1965 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No welcome email

I didn't receive a welcome email when I signed up for broadband. I receieved the kit today and everything is working but I can't register because I don't have my account number.

VinceS89 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ending services nightmare begins

Can someone please deal with ending my services ...I've phoned and phoned only to be hung up on blatantly evertime I indicate ime leaving...ille be trying again tomorrow if ime ignored....joining virgin media is honestly one of the biggest mistakes o...

I tried to login to my Virgin Community account recently for the first time in a while. I was able to change my password (as I had forgotten the old one) but I still couldn't log in due to not having my user name. I couldn't access the details (i.e. ...

DaBebb by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setup Charge

I have Virgin broadband and phone which were set up earlier this week. However, I have just checked the estimated costs on my virgin media account  and there is a charge of £35 as a one off activation/installation fee. The website is still offering Â£...

Myrates

Hi,I used to work directly for VM then when I went to a tier one company I kept my myrates as I was still working on VM contracts.I have recently start working for a tier two company and still working on VM contracts.  I have received a letter saying...

Resolved! How to see my home address?

I've recently joined Virgin, and my broadband was installed yesterday. I want to activate Volt benefits and apparently I need to be sure that I have the same home/billing address on O2 and Virgin.How do I see my address in My Virgin Media? I've tried...

gcogger by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos