Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Moving house

Hi,I tried to phone , webchat with Virgin team to book my Moving house installation at the new address. It is nothing short of a nightmare so far. I was promised a call back by the moving house team as they can't find my new address in the system but...

Resolved! Making it very difficult to cancel

I have tried to contact Virgin Media every possible way in order to cancel my contract. It seems pretty much impossible.  Held on phone twice up 2hrs , cut off by them without answering,  tried live chat via site, no reply.  What do I do ? 

GW6 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Re: Remove kids pick

Have been on the phone to reach you more than 15 minutes now... and listening to the music :(... how come it is possible to add a package online without any issues, but cannot remove a package... 

forgotten account details

i have forgotten my account details and my browser hasnt saved them like it used to do. i have just tried the forgotten password and email links and when i put the information in it does not recognise it and so i cannot continue. i know the informati...