Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! ANSWER THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!

I've been trying all day to get through to someone about my current contract. Believe it or not, I'm thinking about renewing, but no one wil ANSWER THE *bleep* PHONE!!! Been on hold for a total of 4 hours today. wth is going on?

PeteT10 by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mis-sold Contract

With the increase in price letter last month I contacted Virgin to cancel our contract and in turn start a rolling contract while we assessed our options. This fee was slightly higher for a lower mb but would be a temp option. However after checking ...

Contract End Date?

Looking for my contract end date...The chatbot link on the support page doesn't do anything, and the information isn't on my contract details page for some weird reason?What's the best way to find out when my Virgin contract expires (preferably witho...

Funkynutz by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Default removal

Good Afternoon -   I am emailing today re a default that you have on my credit file. This is due to me moving out of a property 3 years ago . I received no emails no phone calls advising of a fee I needed to pay if letters where sent to the property ...

Old customers

Can someone explain why when a new customers deal is finished they still pay less than me take my package they pay £15 less  Ps I got a email reducing my package to £75 if take out new contract but here's the best thing at the end of the contract VM ...

thelion by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel engineer appointment

I am trying to cancel appointment as I have to take a friend to the eye hospital and she can't drive. It's last minute I know but I'm going round in circles and being directed from one place to another. It says I can't do it online. I've tried the ch...

NJ1234 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Want to leave

I signed up to virgin media 3 weeks ago and have had problems since. I had to get an engineer out to sort fitting of my hub as wasn’t straight forward and after a week of trying to contact Virgin to sort out my wifi speeds and droppage  I’ve had enou...