Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Why are virgin lack of channels on cable

I'm not over the moon about TV choice and a variety of channels plus I seam to drop any and never increase them.3 CHS were dropped this week 27/6/23 and yet I look at Freeview and see other CHS u don't have like earthx ,80s music other.U don't add as...

Jonc11 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund Process

Hi,I cancelled my service due to moving house and told that I will be in credit +£100. This has been confirmed and I've sent the equipment back, which also has been confirmed by Virgin.Will a cheque be sent automatically or do I have to request it?Th...

Unable to log into my virgin media account

I have now set up a new broadband account, and since have received details like my account number, area reference code and even when my delivery is estimated to arrive.However, in the delivery email, where it says ‘track your parcel’ I then go online...

Milly3 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

Virgin media is shocking. Have been on hold for 2 hrs and called 3 times to cancel and no one is picking up. This is massively affecting my mental health. We can't afford the new tariff which has doubled in price and feel so out of control. They are ...

Nisha1 by Just browsing
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Removing package

All I want to do is change my package slightly. Went on the chat, said I would have to wait a while. Well, I waited well over an hour, no response. How long is 'a while'? Two hours, a day?All I wanted to do was remove the kids channels and TNT sports...