Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Why cant i view my bill?

I'm having similar problem. I received an email - as usual for each month - saying my bill is ready and can view it. The given link didn't work. I logged in - as usual - but the site does not show my bill and everywhere I click simply gives a help th...

EddyFiss by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Removing Broadband from Package?

Hello,Brief intro: been with Virgin Media TV and broadband for around six years now. TV package always been fine with all sports / movies etc, but the broadband has never been so unreliable as it has the last two three months. Only today, had my four...

GS180 by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

What happens when landline is ported?

I've just had cityfibre install their broadband today - all set up and working perfectly. I am planning on porting my landline number which I've had since the 90s to Andrew & Arnolds VOIP service, will porting the number out automatically cancel the ...

Another Returning equipment Issue

Hi, Hope all are well.I made a collection booking for the return of my old TV box. Received confirmation emails etc confirming the booking as today.Naturally nobody turned up to collect the box and I've waited in all day.Also when I followed the inst...

How do you cancel!?

I have been trying to cancel my services for the last 3 hours, it started with I wanted to keep my broadband but cancel tv and phone (I’m out of contract) but the lady said she couldn’t offer me just broadband and was putting me through to another te...

KirstyT1 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

pricing terms 2024

so i recieved an email today ref this linkhttps://www.virginmedia.com/help/how-to/pricing-terms-2024?utm_source=itg&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=im still in contract till may 2024 just for broadband , does this mean i can now cancel my broadband wit...

kt021979 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos