Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

O2 contract required

Hi. Our existing contract with virgin is ending. It was an ultimate volt bundle. Called up to give notice to cancel and have been offered a new deal. The deal is the same tv/internet package as the virgin ultimate volt bundle but without the o2 SIM c...

Toddius by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renewing a contract early

My first contract with VM is due to expire in Oct 23. I have received an email with a reasonable price if I renew now. If I agree to renew now will the new price kick in in October or from August I can't find anything in the small print.

Rach73 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VOLT/O2 confusion

I renewed my VOLT package in June as the renewal price was reasonable. I have a new contract end date (20 Dec 2024). I'm assuming that as part of the renewal process I would have recontracted with O2. And this would be a requirement to benefit from t...

nigelar by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online contract renewal not working

I renewed my contract online last week and received two emails containing details of my new 18 month contract with a price of £32 a month. Today I received an email saying I’m out of contract and my cost will be £50 a month. I have just spent 40 minu...

Tinu by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix Premium Upgrade

Updated package recently and told it now includes Netflix. Got the email saying you could link an existing account so that's what we did.  Netflix account says "Billed through virgin media package". Any attempt to change the streaming plan from Stand...

scylior by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

paying off my old debt

I was a customer over 3 years ago, I don't know my old virgin account number .....but I can't contact them without the above details which is kind of frustrating me. I could however give them the address and postcode and my details but actually speak...